Sunday, February 6, 2011

#1 Bio Science fair

Okay.

I've been watching and reading articles and news that relate to science,

but i haven't found anything that seems to be commonly interesting to everyone.

but here is one that i liked.

1) HAHAHA, If you are smiling or laughing,

it means you are happy, am i correct?. Well, it appears to me that some

people smile and laugh because they want to be seemed 'Polite' or 'happy' or 'friendly' for social reasons.

Have you spotted anybody making a fake smile or canned laughter? I think i have seen some people doing it.

I haven't thought about the objective in this idea

Maybe to determine whether people can accurately find out if a smile is fake or genuine?

If i find more, i will edit this poster!

As i promised, i kept researching and reading articles and documentaries on TV and internet. I found the one

that really matters to me. I also thought It could be good topic for my SCI fair :D. SO the documentary i

watched is called 'Food Inc'. It is mainly about how the plants and animals are genetically modified in our

society and how it is being used in our market. I wouldn't go into details because i have ideas written down.

I can quote one from the documentary that i watched. "If you knew what you were eating, you probably

wouldn't want to eat anymore." There is a lot to be covered in this topic and i think i will enjoy it. I'll make

sure to ask Mr. Chung if this could be my potential SCI fair topic!!

1 comment:

  1. I've read about fake smiles before.

    http://www.spring.org.uk/2010/06/duchenne-key-to-a-genuine-smile.php

    ReplyDelete